We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,193 Posts
    I have Jot 1.0.1 installed in my personal site for commenting on my blog entries. As a hobby/challenge, I always aim to get all pages to validate as xhtml 1.1. Generally that means modifying a few snippets, and I fixed MaxiGallery solo, Upgraded to MaxiGallery 0.5 (now I set my own template which validates), but I don’t know how to fix the error that jot is throwing at me without breaking Jot.

Error Line 85, column 8: there is no attribute "name" .
    <a name="jcf66ba7d636"></a>

I wish it would say "id", but I think that it’s database recall is probably based on the anchor with this name. Am I right, or can I make a custom template with out this line?

-sD-
    Dr. Scotty Delicious, Scientist.
      Husband, Father, Brother, Son, Programmer, Atheist, Nurse, Friend, Lover, Fighter.
      All of the above... in no specific order.

I send pointless little messages
      • 398 Posts
      you can change it into id if you want it’s just cosmetic wink
        Armand Pondman
        MODx Coding Team
        :: Jot :: PHx
        • 1,193 Posts
        Awesome bS!
        Thanks for the clarification.

Now If I could just figure out why MaxiGallery 0.5 refuses to live on the same page as Jot I will be as happy as a little piggy.

bS... You are the man! Thanks for Jot and the world class support you provide for it.

-sD-
        Dr. Scotty Delicious, Scientist.
          Husband, Father, Brother, Son, Programmer, Atheist, Nurse, Friend, Lover, Fighter.
          All of the above... in no specific order.

I send pointless little messages
          • 398 Posts
          it’s a class collision.. jot and maxigallery are both trying to include the same class name...
          if i’m correct this shouldn’t happen if PHx is already active as a plugin... can you confirm this?
          I’m currently not able to play with the setups myself so i’m dependent of your feedback wink
            Armand Pondman
            MODx Coding Team
            :: Jot :: PHx
            • 4,213 Posts
            Scotty has PHx in use as a plugin and all snippets are the latest versions, see this: http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,9258.msg68419.html#msg68419

I don’t know what is going on with it.

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."