We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 57 Posts
    Hi All

Evolution 1.0.4, Ditto 2.1.0
    PhpMyAdmin 3.3.10.1 (live) and 3.2.0.1 (local)
    MySql 4.1.22 (live) and 5.1.36 (local)
    PHP 5.2.14 (live) 5.3.0 (local)
    Apache 2.2.16 (live) 2.2.11 (local)
    Browser: FF, IE9

I have Ditto working perfectly for the actual retrieval of the docsuments, but pagination I cannot get to work at all. Here is the call:
    <p>[[Ditto? &parents=`7` &id=`wp` &extenders=`summary,dateFilter` &paginate=`1` &summarize=`5` &paginateAlwaysShowLinks=`1` &sortBy=`createdon` &sortDir=`DESC` &tagDelimiter=`,` &tagData=`tvBlogTags` &tpl=`tplBlogItem` &tagDocumentID=`64` &noResults=`Nothing to read as yet!`]]</p>

I have the container cache disabled, after digging through various other calls on here, but still cannot get anything to work.
    The placeholders do return values at all, for example I have

<p>[+total+]</p>
    directly after the snippet, but nothing is displayed - in the source code I can see the p tags, but nothing between them. The debug console shows there are 13 documents (which is correct!)

So, any suggestions as to why I can’t get this to work would be great!

You can see the snippet call working at http://www.darrenjehan.me.uk/page/blog.php

Thanks
    Daz
      formerly sumodaz on here!
      • 57 Posts
      I came across another post that dealt with multiple calls, and although I don’t have multiple calls, I picked up the fact I have used the &id parameter and therefore needed to include wp_ in front of the placeholders!

All working as expected grin
        formerly sumodaz on here!