We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 463 Posts
    I’ scratching my head here, I want to be able to display results according to the selections checked in a check box TV, meaning each result could have multple tags assocaited with it.

Essentially I have x pages with a tv for the tags.

So,

The TV is for simplcity - TickBox 1

TickBox 1 is set as a,b,c,d

I create a 3 new pages in a container (- we’ll call this Dog Breed). i specify a page title - Border Collie, the content and then set TickBox 1 to a - save the page and create Westie, a then Shitsu, d

So i now have:

Border Collie - a
    Westie - a
    Shitsu - d

Heres what i want to do:

I have a new page - Dogs, and on that page i have my Ditto call, but the results I want to show are the breeds that match a filtered critera from the Dog Breed container.

However the results on Dogs only wants to be Westie and Border Collie NOT Shitsu

I thought about setting the ditto call up as;

[[Ditto? &startID=`10` &tpl=`dogs` &orderBy=`pagetitle ASC` &filter=`TickBox 1,a,2` ]]

But then i started getting rather confused..., there must surely be an easier way to sort ditto results on a page from different parents by set TV criteria?

Hopefully what i ahve written makes sense to someone...as im currently going around in circles and getting nowhere other than dizzy smiley

TIA

EDIT: thanks to Bunk58, who informed me that 1 i had apostrophies insted of backticks in my call and also 2 that i hadnt set my delimiter correctly