We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3 Posts
    Hi,

I want to know if is possible to do a "DropMenu" in horizontal, for include in the header.
    sincerely

ps: sorry for my english but i’m frencj wink
      • 7,075 Posts
      Hi damien, you can also ask on the french forums, we have a subforum dedicated to snippets and one about templating.

Quote from: damien.fournier at Jan 18, 2006, 04:59 AM
      I want to know if is possible to do a "DropMenu" in horizontal, for include in the header.

Yes of course you can smiley It’s not something you have to configure in the snippet (aside from the several Class parameters), which outputs nice semantic markup (unordered list).

It’s pure CSS stuff, mainly instead of displaying the list inline, you have to display them as block (display: block;). But rather than posting a sample css code, I’ll point you towards the nice french tutorial of Alsacreation and the one from Pompage, the french website that does translation of the most interresting css english article (meyer, alistapart...).

Or, in english, you can check Pure CSS Menu from Meyer or the one from alistapart about horizontal dropdowns.

Hope it helps laugh

.: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
        • 3 Posts
        Thinks for your reply.
        A see that.
        sincerely
        Damien