We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Any chance you can upgrade to a more recent PHP version? I think that was one of the ones that had some issues. I’m not saying that’s what’s going on of course, but it could be a contributing factor.
      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
    • The link does not work with the alias attached but the whole site is not working ider.

How is the whole site not working? It appears that the links are working properly, and that the SEF URLs are functioning. Are you trying to use Friendly Alias Paths, also?
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
      • Totally out of right field, but when was the last time you ran Spybot and Ad Aware on your desktop?

This sounds suspiciously like some site has installed spyware/adware/malware on your client machine and that it’s hijacking your outgoing http requests. (And this is more suspect due to the nature of the test site in question.)
          • 2,204 Posts
          I am at home now and if I edit the config from here nothing is alterd so it looks like my pc @work has a pice of spyware hacking my browser I will try it again tomorrow at work and also try it with firefox see if i get the same results.
          then I need to find that spyware and eliminate it quick!

Testingserver is still 4 you guys to use if you want I’l keep it up.
            follow me on twitter: @dimmy01
          • Thanks for the update Dimmy. I’m gonna close this one out and mark as resolved. laugh

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.