We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,732 Posts
    Sounds good to me smiley I’ll have a look at this when I start working on TV2
      xWisdom
      www.xwisdomhtml.com
      The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom:
      MODx Co-Founder - Create and do more with less.
      • 1,131 Posts
      Hey xWisdom,

What’s your e-mail address? Take a look at my profile and e-mail it to me. Got a couple of questions for you that would be best off the board. Thx! smiley

Jeff
        Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
        • 1,131 Posts
        Now I know why I wanted the Display Text variable for Hyperlink Display Types! Let’s say you wanted to wrap a link around an image using a TV. Can’t do that with just a Title variable...else the Title attribute becomes an image too. So...guess a Display Text attribute or the like is in order. Need to think about what to call it though...cause it may not always be text for the link. smiley

Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
          • 1,131 Posts
          Stick with the original code I posted for the Hyperlink Display Type. I think "Display Text" is good enough. Granted, you could always reference another TV with an image variable....but I’d rather not make things more confusing. smiley

Jeff Whitfield