We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 125 Posts
    I’ve something very weird here.

When I login as the default admin user into the manager and launch the site, I’m logid in as user admin too as webuser! But there is no webuser admin, and I don’t think this is wanted behaviour?

When I logout (as user admin) from the site, user admin is also logged out from the manager....

Vice versa is also true, when I logout from the manager as user admin, the ’webuser’ admin is also logged out....

UPDATE:
    Another test showed that when I first login as webuser Remon to my site, and then login as admin into the manager, the admin login takes precedence over the webuser (Remon) login.

(After loging in as webuser Remon, the UserName TV says : Hello Remon, loging in as admin into manager and hitting reload on the site, Hello Remon vanishes and Hello admin is shown :-( )

Best,

Remon
      • 1,732 Posts
      Thanks for point this one out Remon,

It’s something that I’ve also notice a while back and I have since then completely separate the two session variables. This fix will make it’s way into future TPs
        xWisdom
        www.xwisdomhtml.com
        The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom:
        MODx Co-Founder - Create and do more with less.