We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 56 Posts
    I’ve the following problems which where already in the previous versions and still in the latest 2.1 release. I overwrote all the existing files with the updates from an etomite base although I skipped the 1.0 release.

1) When I safe anything in System Configuration the resulting screen is a blank which has the proper url to the manager but doesn’t show anything not even after a refresh page. I have to press the back button and then forward again to get back in the familiar management screen. I’m only partially irritated by this as I actually don’t often have to change settings in System Configuration, but it starts becoming a nuisance.

2) Some button images if the FCKEditor don’t display (see below and attached)

3) The + and - images in the document tree (see below and attached) don’t show

• 19 Posts
      You wrote:
      I overwrote all the existing files with the updates from an etomite base although I skipped the 1.0 release.
      My guess is some file from etomite is bugging you.

Try it with a fresh TP2.1 filebase so you are sure to get rid of all the old files.

• 56 Posts
        I already used a fresh filebase, deleted manager and assets and then re-installed using the existing database (upgrate of course).
        • What are the permissions on the files in the images folder. Also some of them may have been corrupted during FTP. You might try transferrring the images again... just a thought.
            Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
            • 19 Posts
            Could allso be a slow server, timeout
            Have it sometimes

It is quit a loa dwich need to be carried over.
            CTRL-F% might do the trick if U use IE wink