We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 7,075 Posts
    Wondered if anyone had came accros the same issue but I just discovered that PHx messes up Ditto’s pagination : after installing PHx, noticed my pagination was just... gone ! Every placeholder used in the pagination template ([+total+] , [+previous+] [+pages+] and [+next+]) is just not displayed huh

Anyone has experienced the same issue and if so, what is the solution (I need both Ditto and PHx) ?
      .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
      • 7,075 Posts
      I just tried to add &phx=`0` in my Ditto call to make sure the Ditto PHx extender does not conflict with the plugin, but no changes undecided

Edit : Hmmm, never mind, this has already been brought up and Heliotrope mentionned that you have to make your Ditto call cached for this to work...

MODx est l'outil id
        • 7,075 Posts
        OK there is something which is not working for me : though pagination shows up with PHx activated when the Ditto call is cached, the next and previous links, as well as page number links do NOT work undecided

Am I the only one ?

MODx est l'outil id
          • 7,075 Posts
          Okay I found the solution : you have to call Ditto cached yes but you can’t cache the page, that was it !

MODx est l'outil id
            • 884 Posts
            Thanks David, drove me nuts for hours before I tried the magic search feature laugh
              • 7,075 Posts
              Indeed it can drive you crazy but when unexplainable problem occurs (i.e you know you did things right), it’s often cache related tongue

MODx est l'outil id
                • 199 Posts
                So what was the solution? I don’t see any Ditto code in this thread about the cache. Please enlighten me.
                  MySQL: 5.0.45
                  PHP: 5.2.6
                  Linux 2.6.9-023stab048.6-enterprise #1
                  cURL enabled
                  PDO enabled
                  FFox Apple 3.6.8
                  Firebug DIS-abled
                  • 3,250 Posts
                  MARKSVIRTUALDESK Reply #8, 16 years ago
                  Quote from: davidm at May 12, 2007, 10:24 AM

Okay I found the solution : you have to call Ditto cached yes but you can’t cache the page, that was it !
                    • 199 Posts
                    Thanks Mark. I missed that while scrolling.
                      MySQL: 5.0.45
                      PHP: 5.2.6
                      Linux 2.6.9-023stab048.6-enterprise #1
                      cURL enabled
                      PDO enabled
                      FFox Apple 3.6.8
                      Firebug DIS-abled
                      • 9 Posts
                      didn’t work for me. sad EDIT: Got mine to work thanks to the members here. I had a space after paginate. grin