We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • This forum uses some conventions until we can have a proper bug and issue tracking tool in place.

The posts will have their titles edited by the admins/moderators/developer team to reflect their status:
    [bug] - confirmed bug
    [resolved] - not a bug, but resolved and possibly something to look at making work more clearly in the future
    [solution] - how to fix something prior to it being committed to a development branch or release
    [fixed File/Release name] - a resolved bug in a public file release
    no prefix - things under investigation
    A fixed or resolved bug will be locked once the resolution is confirmed. A report that belongs elsewhere will be moved, such as support questions not related to core-code problems.
      Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
      Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
      • 3,250 Posts
      Quote from Ryan:

Please use the bug reporter located at http://modxcms.com/bugs/

If any of the bugs in this forum have not been fixed, please log them there.

You can create an account to better track bug progress, or log bugs anonymously. Thanks! Cheesy

• Yep... thanks Mark. This forum is now officially shut down. laugh
          Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
          Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.