We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2,204 Posts
    weblogin does not work on pages that have both weblogin and editors selected.
    I made a members only page behind a login I also have document editors designated to only be able to edit thos documents when i select both groups at the bottem of the edit doc field (public is not selected) than the document is still public but when I deselct de doc editor group and only leave the webusers group selected it does work.

we are still using the same cookie for the weblogin and for the manager login. When selected "remember me" than it wil remember that name for both logins. When logged out on the website I am also logged out on the manager even thou I used another username for the web as for the manager.

Greets Dimmy
      follow me on twitter: @dimmy01
      • 1,732 Posts
      weblogin does not work on pages that have both weblogin and editors selected.
      I made a members only page behind a login I also have document editors designated to only be able to edit thos documents when i select both groups at the bottem of the edit doc field (public is not selected) than the document is still public but when I deselct de doc editor group and only leave the webusers group selected it does work.

What version of MODx are you using?

we are still using the same cookie for the weblogin and for the manager login. When selected "remember me" than it wil remember that name for both logins. When logged out on the website I am also logged out on the manager even thou I used another username for the web as for the manager.

Greets Dimmy

Tab Browsers like firefox does not give you true session per tab. The same session is shared in tabs with the same domain.
        xWisdom
        www.xwisdomhtml.com
        The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom:
        MODx Co-Founder - Create and do more with less.
        • 2,204 Posts

the version just before the move its modx2 I think
          • 1,732 Posts

Thanks Dimmy. I have confirm this behavior. The page will be public if atleast one of the document groups assigned to it is public. This I think should be changed to make the page private if at least one of the document groups assigned to it is private

Agree?
            xWisdom
            www.xwisdomhtml.com
            The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom:
            MODx Co-Founder - Create and do more with less.
            • 2,204 Posts

Thanks Dimmy. I have confirm this behavior. The page will be public if atleast one of the document groups assigned to it is public. This I think should be changed to make the page private if at least one of the document groups assigned to it is private

Agree?

Yes so that the docgroups still work even tho its a private page.

Thanks