We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 3 Posts
    I know everyone is going to hound me to search, which I have, but I cannot find any information that is helping me out.

I currently trying to convert my website into having a MODx backend. My first step was to setup the bog/headlines area for the main page of the site, but I am absolutely lost as to how to set this up. There aren’t any very good tutorials out there, and the one that is in the documentation has not helped me at all. My main area of expertise is graphic design, CSS, and HTML, so this CMS stuff with snippets, and TVs, and all that jazz is a little over my head. shocked

Is there anyone that would be willing to give me step-by-step instructions or at least general instructions as to how to setup a blog with Ditto that includes member commenting, tags, and possibly the CSS Star Rating? huh

I will be willing to pay anyone that is willing to set this up for me, or spend time guiding me through the steps. Thanks everyone. grin
      • 3,250 Posts
      Please check your Private Messages.