We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 54 Posts
    Ehh... I don’t know what to expect when I turn on debugging mode. The only thing that happens when I open a clean session and enter the path to the empty folder is I get this message:
    « MODx Parse Error »
    MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource:
    « PHP Parse Error »

PHP error debug
      Error: 	Undefined variable: sortby	 
      Error type/ Nr.: 	Notice - 8	 
      File: 	/home/www.credoakademin.nu/modx/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(691) : eval()'d code	 
      Line: 	261	 

Parser timing
      MySQL: 	0.0371 s s	(4 Requests)
      PHP: 	0.1066 s s	 
      Total: 	0.1436 s s

Can anyone please help me interpret this and tell me what’s wrong? huh

Mats

PS:
    Quote from: davidm at Apr 24, 2006, 02:41 PM

Edit : I noticed a little thing in your snippet call : there is a space missing before startID=`43` tongue
    Doesn’t change the multilevel thing but...
    No it doesn’t, but thanks anyway. wink
      • 3,250 Posts
      MARKSVIRTUALDESK Reply #12, 18 years ago
      Ok, sorry for being a bit late here but I was up in San Francisco for the Make Faire. Please try NewsListing 6.4.x release as that fixed this issue. It is only marked as beta b/c it hasn’t been out all that long (<2 weeks)
        • 54 Posts
        Thanks, Mark. That made all the difference. Now it works flawlessly.

Now with the new version of NewsListing snippet, can I somehow also do what this AuthorTime stamp snippet is supposed to do? If so, what would that call look like?

Thanks again, smiley

Mats