We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 66 Posts
    I’ve got them all working (mostly) together but have some questions about how to customise them.

Ditto:
    I used the wiki setup here:
    http://wiki.modxcms.com/index.php/Basic_Blog

... and I’ve set the INPUT_BLOG page to not show in menu, but I also don’t want it to show on the article listing page (SHOW_BLOG) but I can’t work out how to do that.  What I would like to do is create a link to it on a side panel using Personalize, that part (hopefully) shouldn’t be a problem.

Jot:
    I’m altering the template a bit which was going just fine until I reached the Subject title and the "Re:" which I’d like to remove.  I’ve hunted everywhere through the files and the only reference to it I can find is in the jot.class.inc.php file:

case 'title': // Title field
    								if ($v == '') $v = "Re: " . $this->config["title"];
    								$this->form["field"]["title"] = $v;
    								$pObj->Set("title",$v); 
    								break;

If this is the part that needs to be changed so I just get the subject field output and not the "Re:" to go with it, then I’m clueless about how to change it.

Also, I’ve added the TV for the RT editor for Newspublisher, but can I add the same TV to the comments area of Jot?  Assuming that I can add it for Jot, but MODx just rocks so I can’t see why not!  laugh

Thanks for any help. smiley