We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 93 Posts
    Is there a way to use a snippet i.e. NewsListing from inside a chunk? I need to define the output of the snippet via html... As it looks now the snippet just gets dumped as html.

Hmm. let me clarify. I know you can... but is there special syntax for calls to snippet from inside chunks?
    • No special mojo required:

{{chunk}} :
      Blah,  blah, [[snippet]]
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 93 Posts
        Thanks Ryan... Another cup of Coffee and a little more asprin and I acctually figured it out myself. I can beleive the speed with which I get help here. I cant wait till I can contribute to the community.
        (pulls out his PHP for dummies and reads avidly..)
          • 1,495 Posts
          You’ll be more amazed, when we have more contributor in this community wink Can’t wait to see you in action on this community as well grin
            Wendy Novianto
            [font=Verdana]PT DJAMOER Technology Media
            [font=Verdana]Xituz Media
            • 7,075 Posts
            Quote from: jwtyler at Feb 02, 2006, 09:21 PM
            I can beleive the speed with which I get help here. I cant wait till I can contribute to the community. (pulls out his PHP for dummies and reads avidly..)

lol

I know the feeling, that’s one major way to become a forum addict : you ask question, you learn so fast here you’ll end up answering them too smiley Welcome !
              .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id