We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 12 Posts
    I have a problem installing Wayfinder in ModX-0.9.2.2

I toggled "Execute snippet after saving."

And got the following message:

An error occurred while loading. Please see the event log for more information

Warning: Unknown(assets/snippets/wayfinder/wayfinder.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/timtuinen/domains/timtuinen.nl/public_html/modx-0.9.2.2/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(705) : eval()’d code on line 22

Warning: (null)() [function.include]: Failed opening ’assets/snippets/wayfinder/wayfinder.inc.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/home/timtuinen/domains/timtuinen.nl/public_html/modx-0.9.2.2/manager/includes/’) in /home/timtuinen/domains/timtuinen.nl/public_html/modx-0.9.2.2/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(705) : ev

How to fix this problem?
      • 1,039 Posts
      You also have to upload the wayfinder folder from the downloaded archive in assets/snippets/wayfinder.
        • 12 Posts
        I have done this, also set CHMOD to 777, stil get this error message.
          • 1,039 Posts
          I don´t think that it was copied correctly, because the error message tells something different wink

Is your folder structure like this:

assets/snippets/wayfinder/ ?

And is the file wayfinder.inc.php directly in this folder? I suppose you uploaded the whole unzipped folder in you snippets directory. You only have to copy exactly this "wayfinder" folder (with wayfinder.inc.php in it) to assets/snippets/wayfinder/
            • 786 Posts
            don’t execute wayfinder after saving either, taht will just give you errors and doesn’t do anything. To use wayfinder you have to call it from your template or content or chunk or tv etc..
            • Why is this a poll huh
                Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
                Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
                • 12 Posts
                sorry, it’s my first time at this forum.