We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2,204 Posts
    I want to create a mainmenu using images with css hover and active usage.
    what i was thinking is to set the linktext as non but can you put a linkto notting? i think not sow how do I sove this?

could I use a spacer as link image?and then use css background image as visual image?
    and the use a class for each link? using [+ef-id+] ?

lots of options in wayfinder its hard to see the forest tru the tree’s

Hope that someone can help me on my way(finder)
      follow me on twitter: @dimmy01
      • 4,213 Posts
      Quote from: Dimmy at Nov 02, 2006, 01:14 PM

what i was thinking is to set the linktext as non but can you put a linkto notting? i think not sow how do I sove this?
      Am I not getting this..? just don’t put [+wf.linktext+] to your templates..

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
        • 2,204 Posts
        Quote from: doze at Nov 02, 2006, 05:28 PM

Quote from: Dimmy at Nov 02, 2006, 01:14 PM

Am I not getting this..? just don’t put [+wf.linktext+] to your templates..
        man this works ok I used needed to use a table and celss to set the width of the cels its not posible to do that with an li (setting the li inline to get horizontal and make the a as wide as the li by setting the a to block does not work and width does n’t work ider)

but I got it working now thanks for this little insite when you work on a project so close sometimes you need someone to show you from a distance how easy it can be.

Thanks
          follow me on twitter: @dimmy01