We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 10 Posts
    That’s what I did, I used FirstChildRedirect in the parent folder and added highlighting so the user knows what page they are on and in what section. The client just had a look at the new menu and was happy with it.

Thanks for your help, I would have still been pulling my hair out otherwise! Anyway, now I can move forward and stop worrying about it.

Becky
      • 4,213 Posts
      Should that "new" menu have the accordion feature working? If so, I can’t seem to find out how to use it.. Just getting javascript errors..

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
        • 10 Posts
        Well, it did, but then I accidentally deleted the category chunk so now I’m trying to remember how I did the link.

Is it working now?
          • 4,213 Posts
          All I see is just normal menu, no accordion features.. should that picture at right hand side in the items open the menu or what?

EDIT: Someone please split this into own topic..

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
            • 10 Posts
            New topic here.
              • 786 Posts
              I am locking this thread, as it is geting way to long. If you have comment, question or request please create a new topic in the Wayfinder board.

http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/board,182.0.html

This discussion is closed to further replies. Keep calm and carry on.