We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 2,204 Posts
    This is an auto-generated support/comment thread for MenuDealer.

Use this forum to post any comments about this addition or any questions you have regarding its use.

I posted this Snippet but I did not Create it Jared made this great snippet. Because I needed it, thanks Jared for making my ideas in a snippet.

Brief Description:
    Lets you set id’s to be used as menu start id (or any other snippet that uses id’s)
    that are below an ultimate parent even if the document is not in the same branche as the active document but must be below the same ultimate parent.

follow me on twitter: @dimmy01
      • 7,075 Posts
      Woow this will be a great snippet to have handy for multilingual websites, and probably be used in a variety of other situations... I might just rewrite my wayfinder calls with it for multilingual websites I have smiley

Thanks !!!
        .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
        • 332 Posts
        Hi, I see that this snippet was created on 2005. Is it still good for v. 0.96?

Thanks!

tgp
          • 2,204 Posts
          It should still work but I know that it could be optimized by using new API functions

Dimmy
            • 2,204 Posts
            New release released

now the snippet looks to the ultimate parent and then all the way down the structure looking for the id.