We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 141 Posts
    I have just spent some considerable time trying to work out why login redirect does not work on my site, but works just fine on a clean install.

The reason? The file weblogin.processor.inc.php has changed considerably from the early 0.9.1 release.

So, developers, can you please:

1. Notify us of any such changes and
    2. Update the headers of files - weblogin.processor.inc.php still says it’s version 1.0.

Thanks.
      • 3,250 Posts
      All files and snippets are changed between releases. We ensure that they behave the same as the previous versions through extensive testing. If you need to modify a core snippet please create a separate copy.
      • I feel your pain zen... and have too been bitten by the upgrade dance to a altered core snippet. I have since started making any alterations in site-specific named versions just to be safe. Regardless, we’ll try to keep the documentation of changes better informed. If it’s updated, we typically try to not it as such. Sorry for the trouble!
          Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
          Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • These changes were noted in the /install/changelog.txt, but since that directory gets removed immediately after installation, most people probably don’t see it before that run the installer. Perhaps we should move this file to the root of the site or somewhere a little more permanent with the site structure for reference?
            • 372 Posts
            Isn’t there an optin to read it during install, somewhere on the left? not that I have ever read it myself wink
              [img]http://www.emanz.ac.nz/assets/images/logo/emanz-icon_16x16.gif[/img] Emergency Management Academy of New Zealand [br] http://www.emanz.ac.nz[br][br]MODx Sandbox Login: sandbox Password: castle [br]
              Admin Sandbox Login: sandbox Password: castle