We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 143 Posts
    Wow, I need to keep doing my homework to keep up with info like that. smiley I understand what you're saying, I just haven't been in that area yet (in the 7 days that I've been working with this).

Rather than wait for Pagination, I went on another track and added a jQuery Accordion to my environment. After getting the jQueryUI default styles to agree with my site, all I need to do now is to set a property on a resource to tell it to load the JS, and markup is "automatically" reformatted into an accordion for that page. So I don't need pagination because the user can get the content on the same page with Ajax. I'll document this at some point if anyone wants it.

Thanks!
      Loved ModX when I was using it a few years ago. Shifted to WordPress, sorry. Thanks, all.
    • Is anyone having a problem with this Evo Plugin on Evo Version 1.2.1? For us, it no longer parses the {break} delimiters.

After further looking into it, I have found that on Line 110: $modx->documentObject['content'] = $pip_content; the documentObject does not get sent the value of $pip_content. [ed. note: sonicpunk last edited this post 7 years, 1 month ago.]
        Benjamin Davis: American web designer living in Munich, Germany and a MODX Ambassador. I am also co-founder of SEDA.digital, a MODX Agency.