We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 93 Posts
    Hi,

I am trying to get the PHP Layers Menu (http://phplayersmenu.sourceforge.net/) working with MODx as Ralph did on Etomite (http://www.etomite.com/browsesnippets.html?int_snipid=81&lst_category=2), but getting a strange error...

When i open my site for the first time, and click on a submenu item, i am getting the following error:
    Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /chroot/home/brigitte/brigittedebiolley.be/html/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php:452) in /chroot/home/brigitte/brigittedebiolley.be/html/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php on line 416

« MODx Parse Error »
    MODx encountered the following error while attempting to parse the requested resource: 
    « PHP Parse Error » 

PHP error debug 
      Error:  Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /chroot/home/brigitte/brigittedebiolley.be/html/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php:452)   
      Error type/ Nr.:  Warning - 2   
      File:  /chroot/home/brigitte/brigittedebiolley.be/html/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php   
      Line:  416   
      Line 416 source:  header($header);    

Parser timing 
      MySQL:  0.0233 s s (52 Requests) 
      PHP:  0.1286 s s   
      Total:  0.1520 s s   

However, when i click again on the subitem, the error disappears and the menu is fully working...

Any ideas what causes this problem and how to solve it?
      • 4,213 Posts
      Do you still see the site and the parse error at the bottom of the page, or is just this error that’s visible? Do you see the error just at the first visit to the site and if you click refresh, will it disappear? If yes, check out this thread and this bug report.

"He can have a lollipop any time he wants to. That's what it means to be a programmer."
        • 93 Posts
        Quote from: doze at Mar 29, 2006, 06:03 PM

Do you still see the site and the parse error at the bottom of the page, or is just this error that’s visible? Do you see the error just at the first visit to the site and if you click refresh, will it disappear? If yes, check out this thread and this bug report.
        The error is on the bottom of the page...

I see the error not on the first page, but i’ll see it on the first load of an subitem. Looks like there isn’t a solution, yet?