We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,495 Posts
    Quote from: Bravado at Feb 08, 2006, 07:13 PM

Hmmm...ran into a snag! It seems that plugins don’t parse either [(base_url)] or [(site_url)]. Is this correct?

I think it depends on when the plugin events is being invoked. If it’s before the document parse, and you put the thing on documentoutput, then it’s suppose to be parsed by the parser function.

I might be wrong though.
      Wendy Novianto
      [font=Verdana]PT DJAMOER Technology Media
      [font=Verdana]Xituz Media
    • The OnWebPagePrerender event occurs after all parsing is completed.
        • 1,131 Posts
        Think I got it figured out! I tested it on my local server and the variables were parsed correctly. I also tested it out on a different domain other than the one I was getting the problem on and they tested ok as well. So...looks like there’s a problem with my MODx installation!
          Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."
          • 1,131 Posts
          Well...problems aren’t solved yet on the plugin so...gonna put that on hold for the moment till we can figure out what the problem is. No need to release something if it doesn’t consistently work right. wink
            Jeff Whitfield

"I like my coffee hot and strong, like I like my women, hot and strong... with a spoon in them."