We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 741 Posts
    I need to have the SQL file with the DB structure from MODx 0.9.6, or the complete archive with version 0.9.6

I need this because I have a database which is fucked up by the plesk backup tool. I thought I had a clean install of 0.9.6, but I can’t find it sad So I would be very happy if anyone can provide me with a sql file with the structure of the database from MODx 0.9.6. With that file I can recreate the database with the right settings (auto_increment and stuff) and import the data from the site into it.
      with regards,

Ronald Lokers
      'Front-end developer' @ h2o Media

• 4,205 Posts
      The sql setup are in the install folder: setup.sql, setup.data.sql, setup.updates.sql. What version of 096 are you looking for, I think that there were some changes in the database along the way.
        [font=Verdana]Shane Sponagle | [wiki] Snippet Call Anatomy | MODx Developer Blog | [nettuts] Working With a Content Management Framework: MODx

Something is happening here, but you don't know what it is.
        Do you, Mr. Jones? - [bob dylan]
        • 741 Posts
        I am looking for the SQL file of the first 0.9.6 release I think. At least that version is mentioned on the right in the top of the manager (I can login and do some stuff, but the auto_increment of the tables is lost so I get all sorts of error’s).

Can I use this file http://svn.modxcms.com/svn/tattoo/tattoo/releases/0.9.6/install/setup.sql ? smiley I just tried it and it worked, so my case is solved laugh The site works again like it should!!
          with regards,

Ronald Lokers
          'Front-end developer' @ h2o Media