We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 74 Posts
    Hi there,

I create a Template Variable via @SELECT binding. It works and i get a list with various check boxes just as one would expect. Unfortunately the editor seems to "forget" the states i selected every time i edit a document.

I edit a document and select the check boxes within the template variable (which is for a very cool module-based sidebar):
    navigation [ x ]
    newsletter [ x ]
    addressblock [ ]

Next time i edit the document all check boxes are empty:
    I edit a document and select the check boxes within the template variable (which is for a very cool module-based sidebar):
    navigation [ ]
    newsletter [ ]
    addressblock [ ]

What is wrong here?
      • 970 Posts
      Could you show us your TV settings ?
      - Input Options
      - Input type
      - Default Value
      - Output widget
        • 74 Posts
        Of course I can:
        Input type: Check Box
        Input Options: @SELECT pagetitle FROM modx_site_content WHERE parent = 54
        Default Value: newsletter||speisekarte
        Output Widget: none
        Sorting: 0
        • What server OS, PHP Version and MySQL version are you running? What specific version of 0961 are you running and do you have any plugins installed. We’ve been looking for an example of this that’s consistently repeatable so that we can track down the root cause. Could you by chance let someone from the core team have SSH and Manager access to try to identify the explicit cause?
            Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
          • .. also, what is the name of your Template Variable?
              Mike Schell
              Lead Developer, MODX Cloud
              Email: [email protected]
              GitHub: https://github.com/netProphET/
              Twitter: @mkschell