We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 40 Posts
    The editor is important for the end user who without the knowdge of html&css.

But the modx is poor in the WYSIWYG under the default setting in my eyes.
    Today ,when I  unifying the templates style and the editor style. I get two ways to achieve it.

1:Modify the file to accord with the layout css file.
    \assets\plugins\tinymce3101\jscripts\tiny_mce\themes\advanced\skins\default\content.css

and we don’t fill anything to the input field in the backend (editor_css_path)

2:Fill the input field in the backend (editor_css_path),as tips mentioned, we can fill it by "/assets/site/style.css".

if your web site is work in the root document ,it’s right.(127.0.0.1/index.php)
      But it’s wrong when the site is working the in the sub document( 127.0.0.1/subfoulder/indexphp).

How to solve the problem?
      a) Modify a file (assets\plugins\tinymce3101\tinymce.functions.php) .

//$cssPath = !empty($css_path) ? "		  content_css : \"".$css_path."\",\n" : "";

$cssPath = !empty($css_path) ? "		  content_css : \"".$base_url.$css_path."\",\n" : "";

b)Fill the input field in the backend (editor_css_path) by "assets/site/style.css".

That’s all .

and there is some one be clear and not be confused by me?