We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 161 Posts
    I´m just working on a site which runs on MySQL 5.0.67 - and neiter with Ditto nor with wayfinder I can sort the items. I know MySQL 5.051 had a nasty bug, but this is a newer version.

Could anyone give me an advice? The site is nearly ready - and if I could avoid it I wouldn´t like to start from the scratch.

Thanks.
    • Can you please provide the calls you’re using?
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 161 Posts
        Yes, here is the code, it is a relay minimalistic one.

[!Wayfinder? &startId=`0` &sortBy=`pagetitle` &debug=`1` &sortOrder=`DESC` !]

I just copied the files from another running MODx installation with the same server specs (according to phpinfo) for test purpose - no luck. Look at the test site: http://modx.askania-hotel-bernburg.de/. The sortOrder is ASC. embarrassed
          • 161 Posts
          Solved: Whlie phpinfo says, that the MySQL-Version is 5.0.67, phpmyadmin tells me, that 5.0.51 is running. shocked So MODx had no chance. I asked my hoser to install a new database and to find out why there are different versions will be shown at phpinfo and phpmyadmin - it took me several hours, to find that out.