We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,717 Posts
    I got this warning :
    Warning: Missing argument 30 for getTinyMCEScript(), called in /homepages/44/d216423952/htdocs/wgb4-brehnaSemoy/manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php(745) : eval()’d code on line 47 and defined in /homepages/44/d216423952/htdocs/wgb4-brehnaSemoy/assets/plugins/tinymce3201/tinymce.functions.php on line 93
    after reinserting my 0.9.6.3.rc2 database dump.
    Even if the version number of tinyMCE has not changed, new arguments have been added in the tinymce.functions.php file for the getTinyMCEScript function.
    So, after a 0.9.6.3.rc2 database dump insert, to correct this warning you need to take the correct tinyMCE template in the installer folder and update your plugin template with it.
    • Was this with an RC install or the final 0963 release?
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 1,717 Posts
        With the 0963 install.

The difference between modx0963/plugin.tinymce.tpl and modx0963rc2/plugin.tinymce.tpl are the followings:

24a25
        > $site_url = $modx->config[’site_url’];
        42c43
        < $html = getTinyMCEScript($elementList,$webtheme,$width,$height,$tinymce_language,$frontend,$base_url, $webPlugins, $webButtons1, $webButtons2, $webButtons3, $webButtons4, $disabledButtons, $tinyFormats, $entity_encoding, $entities, $tinyPathOptions, $tinyCleanup, $tinyResizing, $modx->config[’editor_css_path’], $modx->config[’tinymce_css_selectors’], $modx->config[’use_browser’], $webAlign, null, null, $tinyLinkList, $customparams, $tinyURL, $webuser);
        ---
        > $html = getTinyMCEScript($elementList,$webtheme,$width,$height,$tinymce_language,$frontend,$base_url, $site_url, $webPlugins, $webButtons1, $webButtons2, $webButtons3, $webButtons4, $disabledButtons, $tinyFormats, $entity_encoding, $entities, $tinyPathOptions, $tinyCleanup, $tinyResizing, $modx->config[’editor_css_path’], $modx->config[’tinymce_css_selectors’], $modx->config[’use_browser’], $webAlign, null, null, $tinyLinkList, $customparams, $tinyURL, $webuser);
        47c48
        < $html = getTinyMCEScript($elementList, $modx->config[’tinymce_editor_theme’], $width=’100%’, $height=’400px’, $tinymce_language, $frontend, $modx->config[’base_url’], $modx->config[’tinymce_custom_plugins’], $modx->config[’tinymce_custom_buttons1’], $modx->config[’tinymce_custom_buttons2’], $modx->config[’tinymce_custom_buttons3’], $modx->config[’tinymce_custom_buttons4’], $disabledButtons, $tinyFormats, $entity_encoding, $entities, $tinyPathOptions, $tinyCleanup, $tinyResizing, $modx->config[’editor_css_path’], $modx->config[’tinymce_css_selectors’], $modx->config[’use_browser’], $modx->config[’manager_direction’], $advimage_styles, $advlink_styles, $tinyLinkList, $customparams, $tinyURL, null);
        ---
        > $html = getTinyMCEScript($elementList, $modx->config[’tinymce_editor_theme’], $width=’100%’, $height=’400px’, $tinymce_language, $frontend, $modx->config[’base_url’], $modx->config[’site_url’], $modx->config[’tinymce_custom_plugins’], $modx->config[’tinymce_custom_buttons1’], $modx->config[’tinymce_custom_buttons2’], $modx->config[’tinymce_custom_buttons3’], $modx->config[’tinymce_custom_buttons4’], $disabledButtons, $tinyFormats, $entity_encoding, $entities, $tinyPathOptions, $tinyCleanup, $tinyResizing, $modx->config[’editor_css_path’], $modx->config[’tinymce_css_selectors’], $modx->config[’use_browser’], $modx->config[’manager_direction’], $advimage_styles, $advlink_styles, $tinyLinkList, $customparams, $tinyURL, null);

But the two files have the same version number: 3.2.0.1
        So I thought that the plugin tpl code was the same and could be overwritten by my 0.9.6.3rc2 database backup