We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,495 Posts
    What will be the new addition in 0.9.1? Is there any place where I can get the latest release off the repository and viewing all the necessary changes?

Thanks
      Wendy Novianto
      [font=Verdana]PT DJAMOER Technology Media
      [font=Verdana]Xituz Media
    • We’re in some final testing. There’s some additional QE fixes coming in tonight and tomorrow as well. Here’s the changelog so far:

MOD 0.9.1 (rev 601 - December 14, 2005)
      ==================
      * Updated Demo site content settings configuration to reflect the custom 404/unauthorized pages.
      * Update to scriptaculous 1.5 / prototype 1.4 official release versions.
      * Fix regClientCSS to insert CSS immedeately prior to the closing </head> instead of just after the opening one.
      * Fix #124 regClientStartupScript and regClientScript don’t work in uncached snippets.
      * Fix #166 manager menu3 and menu4 updates.
      * Fixed obscure bug with PHP ini check on File Manager and some versions of PHP.
      * Fix #165: Parent Docgroups were not being inherrited in NewsPublisher as expected.
      * Implement #44: Make publish/unpublish dates editable by hand (don’t force repeated clicks with the date picker)
      * Clarified document editing form Summary line (changed to "Summary (introtext)") to clear up DB confusion for devs
      * Fix placeholder behavior for unrecognized placeholder and for those that could be viewed as false (e.g., "0")
      * Restored ability to truncate after N-characters in Newslisting Snippet without being in the middle of an open tag
      * FCK Editor updated to version 2.1.2 and added source protection for [[ ]] and [! !].
      * Fix empty variable induced parse error [bugs 127 and 144]
      * New basic personalization snippet: Personalize.
      * New conditional display snippet based on logged in user’s group membership: MemberCheck.
      * Added proper primary key index to site_tmplvar_templates table to prevent duplicate entries from upgrade script.
      * Added preliminary Spanish Translation.
      * Massive feature updates to Newslisting.
      * Added new role and ability to preview unpublished docs in QE and in the manager.
      * Added ability to UserComments snippet to specify doc to read comments from.
      * New @INHERIT @binding.
      * Prevent manager from timing out and loosing work during long editing sessions [bug 146].
      * Added Duplicate command to contextual menu [request 5].
      * Add ability to limit editing and return to manager rights in QE.
      * Fix duplicate language definitions and boatloads of typos [bug 141]
      * Updated help and about pages [to dos 96 and 97]
      * Fix popup calendar navigation [bug 134]
      * Major fixes to installer in non-US-English instances [bug 139].
      * Fix PHP4 compatibility with updated QuickEdit (and additional QuickEdit updates)
      * Updated and/or new Japanese, Italian and German tranlations.
      * fix do not allow moving of document to it’s own descendents [bug 135]
      * fix web user change password [bug 131]
      * fix document duplication issues [bug 133]
      * NewsListing snippet updated to v2.0
      * QuickEdit: Added new permission and ability to view unpublished documents in the frontend
      * New features for QuickEdit module including in-toolbar checking for or single checkbox TVs and Apply and Revert functionality.
      * @SELECT binding now processes placeholders before executing the SQL SELECT; note change of syntax for existing variables {PREFIX} --> [+PREFIX+] and {DBASE} --> [+DBASE+]
      * Added German file.
      * New DBAPI methods, getTableMetaData() - returns detailed structure information about a specific database table; prepareDate() - which converts a UNIX timestamp into the proper format for the specified database table type; and initDataTypes() - initializes arrays of database column types associated with each PHP primitive type (numeric, string, or date)
      * DBAPI: getRecordCount() now returns 0 instead of throwing an error if passed an invalid SQL result set resource
      * WebLogin: fixed various warnings, $modx->getURL() calls refactored to $modx->getUrl()
      * Updated Italian language to version  1.2.
      * QuickEdit: Fixed a missing ")" that was causing a syntax error
      * Small fix to default content CSS for front-end RTE’s other than FCKEditor (TinyMCE and Xinha).
      * Fix for web user permissions not being saved right for new web users [bug 123]
      * Modified template variable values to use the htmlentities function upon saving text, textarea, and textareamini variable types [bug 85]
      * Fixed case-sensitivity problem with renaming meta keywords [bug 87]
      * Hard coded email messages in config settings [bug 120]
      * QuickEdit: hardcoded languages [bug 118]
      * Added Japanese translation
      * QuickEdit: Added multi-lingual support
      * Changed English language file include path from relative to absolute to support usage from frontend
      * Updated Italian language file
      * Various parser refactorings to improve speed and
      * Modified FCKEditor configuration parameters to allow selection of existing toolbars via a dropdown menu
      * Added the language files back into FCKEditor for future use.  Might try adding language selection as part of the plugin in later builds.
      * Changed properties field in site_modules table from VARCHAR to TEXT.
      * Modified showParameters and setParameter scripts for snippets, modules, and plugins by renaming list datatype to menu and added new list and list-multi datatypes.
      * Added index.html files to asset folders.
      * Can now send messages to multiple recipients in manager [bug 115]
      * fix for bugs 108 and 109
      * Alias original NewsListing snippet call to new startID [bug 113]
      * Add Italian as another language option.
      * Partial fix: long plugin configs fail due to column type being varchar(255) [bug 117]
      * Applied ascending sort order to keyword list
      * Install fix so the database creating routine includes ` around the database name in case it includes reserved words or non-alphanumeric characters
      * Removed a large number of redundant English language definitions
      * Fixed endless loop when saving settings (affects FF and Safari) [bug 111]
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 835 Posts
        Hi

Just one question :

Do you have to add some terms in the Translation Template File or is it the final file to the 0.9.1 Modx Version ?

If it’s ready to 0.9.1 we will send you the french file.

Aour
        • Please send it over... thanks!
            Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
            • 1,495 Posts
            Is it being released yet? I mean the 0.9.1.

If it’s not, then that’s allright. I’m kind of tired today, so I’m little bit lazy to go over the forum.

Anyway, good job to all the programmer.

Need to sleep now,
            Tekker
              Wendy Novianto
              [font=Verdana]PT DJAMOER Technology Media
              [font=Verdana]Xituz Media