We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 145 Posts
    I have searched for help on this topic, without success.

The new quick editor in Evo1.0 looks very cool, but I can’t find a way to move it to another location on the screen or resize it.

Please let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks
      • 2,314 Posts
      hi danielw,

Quickedit has been replaced by QuickManager in MODx Evolution which you can’t move around like Quickedit...
        • 145 Posts
        OK. Is there a way for me to get to the links at the very top of the page I am working on (which are hidden behind the QM bar)?

If not, can I disable the QM from within the manager?

Thanks

• 2,314 Posts
          try this: QM Show/Hide Link (Minimizes the QM bar to a small square allowing access to elements behind it like nav links and login boxes) http://modxcms.com/extras/package/581

If not, can I disable the QM from within the manager?
          "Elements" -> "Manage Elements" -> "Plugins" -> "QM+" -> tick "Plugin Disabled"
            • 145 Posts
            try this: QM Show/Hide Link (Minimizes the QM bar to a small square allowing access to elements behind it like nav links and login boxes) http://modxcms.com/extras/package/581

Outstanding! Thanks for the tip. Works perfectly.

"Elements" -> "Manage Elements" -> "Plugins" -> "QM+" -> tick "Plugin Disabled"

Will engage brain before asking inane questions again. It’s early in the morning wink

Thanks again.
              • 589 Posts
              Quote from: danielw at Sep 28, 2009, 08:32 AM

OK. Is there a way for me to get to the links at the very top of the page I am working on (which are hidden behind the QM bar)?

Current version of QM+ (1.1.2?) compatible with Evo 1.0.0 also has this parameter:
              Initial Placement: top|bottom