We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 701 Posts
    Hi,

Just installed Evolution on new site, looks great by the way good work, but i’m getting an error.

When trying to create a new manager user i get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: quoted_printable() in /home/sites/mydomain.com/public_html/CMS/manager/processors/save_user.processor.php on line 477

I only get this error if i get modx to send the password via email.

It actually seems to create the user fine if i then go and view the manager users.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ben
    • Another user discovered this bug which seems to affect certain hardened php environments.
      I’m fairly certain that the fix has been included into the current distributed release of Evo 1.0. You can replace your version of /manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php with the one attached.
      Hope this helps.
        Mike Schell
        Lead Developer, MODX Cloud
        Email: [email protected]
        GitHub: https://github.com/netProphET/
        Twitter: @mkschell
        • 701 Posts
        Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Quote from: netProphET at Aug 20, 2009, 10:22 PM
        You can replace your version of /manager/includes/document.parser.class.inc.php with the one attached.

Just tried this and this didn’t seem to fix the error. I just tried it using php5, instead of getting the error i just get a blank page. I assume I meant to get a email sent confirmation message.
        Thanks

Ben
          • 701 Posts
          Ok I found another top with a similar problem and uploaded the following file from this message:

http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,38236.msg230624.html#msg230624

Now as soon as I save I’m taken back the the manager view, should i be seeing a email confirmation message or is this now working correct.

Thanks

Ben