We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 53 Posts
    Before I file this as a bug... MODX-1074

Is anyone else having problems with the ’Publish date’ field in Evo 1.0.0?
    Create Resource -> On the ’Page Settings’ tab the info under ’Publish date’ is ’%d-%m-%Y HH:MM:SS’. When I bring up the datepicker and click a date it fills the field with ’%d-%m-%Y 12:08:00’ (when the time should be 12:31). After editing, or without editing, the field gets saved as ’00:00:00’.
      • 152 Posts
      I’m having the same problem - but can edit it in the non-javascript field.
        - A small step for mankind, so why not take two...

Working with web production, graphic design/workflow, photo and education - but are trying to get a life in between!
        • 53 Posts
        My ’Interface and Features’ config had not been saved so the date format wasn’t set. All good now.
        ---

Seems to me this array in mutate_settings_dynamic.php is the wrong way around:
        $datetime_format_list = array(’dd-mm-YYYY’, ’mm/dd/YYYY’, ’YYYY/mm/dd’);
        should be:
        $datetime_format_list = array(’dd/mm/YYYY’, ’mm/dd/YYYY’, ’YYYY-mm-dd’);

as per ISO 8601.
        • Thanks shuriken. Please file a bug report in JIRA for this.
            Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
            Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
            • 53 Posts
            You mean the date format thing?
            MODX-1126