We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 78 Posts
    First up, huge Kudos to this release. I am really very impressed with how the MODx community have contributed to make this an awesome CMS.

I’ve already upgraded a client’s website, who really did need the "Create Resource Here" button. Manager scares her when she needs to add new pages, so that functionality was very valuable.

But... she asked me a question which I totally overlooked before (being a Manager user myself).

She accidentally created too many pages under one container and asked me how to delete it without going into the Manager! I suggested she can check the unpublish check box. But this can turn quite messy over time...

It would be nice to have a "Delete Resource" button somewhere. Or is there a snippet out there that makes this possible?
    • Please file a JIRA request for improving Quick Manager+ ... we’ll get this in the 1.0.1 release.
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me