We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 429 Posts
    Hi Henrik,

I’m hosting the site on a shared server, is there a way to disable zlib.output_compression locally just for our individual website?

Our zlib.output_compression setting:

Directive Local Value Master Value
    zlib.output_compression On Off
    zlib.output_compression_level 5 -1
    zlib.output_handler no value no value

Thanks smiley
      Martin Sanders - Design & Web Development
      • 429 Posts
      ah found it, in the root directory .htaccess file change:

php_flag zlib.output_compression on

to

php_flag zlib.output_compression off

if it’s been turned on smiley
        • 429 Posts
        I’ve resolved the ManagerManager issue with http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,37985.0.html
          • 93 Posts
          Hi modx Powered,

I have the same pb as you. The install manager says me that assets/images is KO but I checked I am sure that 777 is done recursively on all files and directories.

How did you fix your problem ?
            • 429 Posts
            I found that one of my directories was set incorrectly, if any of the directories listed is incorrect the install will list all as having problems.

Maybe the MODx team could update the install process at some point in the future to list only the effected directory as this could help with all installs.
            • Quote from: modx at Aug 03, 2009, 08:44 AM

I found that one of my directories was set incorrectly, if any of the directories listed is incorrect the install will list all as having problems.

Maybe the MODx team could update the install process at some point in the future to list only the effected directory as this could help with all installs.
              Great suggestions. Please file an improvement ticket in JIRA. Thanks!
                Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
                Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me