We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 43 Posts
    Hi all

I get this error:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 49651 bytes) in /hsphere/local/home/lundsholm2/3manager.com/manager/processors/cache_sync.class.processor.php on line 44 

on all Saves (saving a resource, saving configuration, etc.). phpinfo() says my memory_limit is 128MB which should be plenty. I'm running the latest version from the SVN after getting the same error on the "official" 1.0.2.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Jonas
      • 43 Posts
      Quote from: nomark at Mar 04, 2010, 01:43 PM
      I just had this issue too. I think our cause was a script we used to publish documents from another site through the API.

Anyway, I made this script to search for the documents which cause the problem:
      $allDocs = mysql_query("SELECT id, parent FROM modx_site_content ORDER BY id DESC");
      while($doc = mysql_fetch_assoc($allDocs)) {
      	$parent = mysql_query("SELECT id FROM modx_site_content WHERE parent = " . $doc['id'] . " AND id = " . $doc['parent']);
      	if(mysql_num_rows($parent)) {
      		while($parentDoc = mysql_fetch_assoc($parent)) {
      			echo 'Infinte loop found

';
      			echo 'Document #' . $doc['id'] . ' and document #' . $parentDoc['id'] . ' are eachothers parent.';
      		}
      	}
      }

You sir are the savior.
        • 108 Posts
        I ran into this issue by having a template that used a TV of type "Resource List". The website had more than 1,000 pages, causing the TV to crash the system while trying to load info on all the pages.