We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Please note, we corrected the posted version of MODx Evolution 1.0.4 located at http://modxcms.com/download/#ga to include the correct version information. We did not change the version number.

You no longer need to edit any files in the MODx core. We recommend that you re-download Evo. No other files were changed and no other changes were made other than correcting the version number and release date in the version.inc.php.
      Author of zero books. Formerly of many strange things. Pairs well with meats. Conversations are magical experiences. He's dangerous around code but a markup magician. BlogTwitterLinkedInGitHub
      • 3 Posts
      Hi there...
      does that have anything to do with the fact that when I login it always goes to my login page???

sorry... it’s just because I have installed the cms and that keeps on happening! don’t see what’s wrong.. sad
      • No these things are not at all related. The only issue corrected was the version # text in the files.
          Author of zero books. Formerly of many strange things. Pairs well with meats. Conversations are magical experiences. He's dangerous around code but a markup magician. BlogTwitterLinkedInGitHub
        • If you are having installation problems you should post a new thread but in all likelihood it was a bad upload or copy.