This forum is specifically for MODx Revolution 2.0.0 posts.
1. Please refer to the official (work in progress) Revolution documentation
before asking a question.
2. If you think you’ve found a bug: first, search Jira
to see if it’s been filed and if so vote for it. If you can’t find it in Jira
, create a new issue. If you are not sure it is really a bug, feel free to ask here.
3. If you’re posting about an installation problem, please state all of your Environment information in your post: Server OS, Server Version, PHP Version, MySQL Version, is pdo_mysql installed, your Browser type and version, and any other environment data we should know.
4. If you’re posting code, say, for your 3rd Party Component you’re developing, please provide the context for the code. Don’t just post one or two lines of code; we’ll need to see far more than that. Also, give us how the error(s) are happening; how your code is executing, etc.
5. If you’re looking for a Component from 0.9.6, that you can’t find in Revolution, chances are it hasn’t been converted yet. This is dependent on the Component’s authors to do, not the core Revolution dev team.
6. If you have a complaint about something in Revolution, please provide practical suggestions as well as criticisms. Simply saying "this sucks" or "I don’t like this change it" doesn’t help the development process. We welcome your opinions, but we ask as an Open Source community that you offer suggestions for solutions as well.
7. If you’re wanting to contribute to the development process, this is an excellent place to do so. Just to let you know, we do ask that interested developers first download the SVN version, submit patches through JIRA, and get to know the team. We’re available daily on IRC at irc.freenode.net on channels #modx and #xpdo, and check the forums often.
And again, a list of common URLs for your reference:
The MODx Dev Team