We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 90 Posts
    When creating/editing a page could we have an option to "hide" the options under "General Settings", so that the "Resource Content" field is higher up. Such as the small arrow on the right of "Security".
    Or perhaps moved to a 3rd column on the right side of the page.

I’m currently using Modx 9.6.2 and find myself always scrolling down to see the editable content box.

Just a thought.
      Jeremy Foster
      • 4,149 Posts
      This has been implemented into SVN for Revolution, and will be an ability for Revolution 2.0.0-alpha-6 and beyond.
        shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
        • 90 Posts
        great news grin
          Jeremy Foster
        • Any idea when to expect the next alpha (or even better beta?)

AMDbuilder
            Patrick | Server Wrangler
            About Me: Website | TweetsMODX Hosting
            • 4,149 Posts
            Quote from: AMDbuilder at Nov 21, 2008, 02:44 AM

Any idea when to expect the next alpha (or even better beta?)

AMDbuilder
            Alpha-6 should be out very soon - we are resolving a couple last issues with packaging and aliases, and then we’ll release it.

We are hoping for a beta anywhere between late Dec and early Feb.
              shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
            • You mean you don’t already consider it a beta grin

I’m looking forward to the next release so I can stat some initial testing.

Thanks
              AMDbuilder
                Patrick | Server Wrangler
                About Me: Website | TweetsMODX Hosting
                • 4,149 Posts
                Quote from: AMDbuilder at Nov 21, 2008, 08:23 AM

You mean you don’t already consider it a beta grin

:P

No, we’re going to keep away from calling it a beta until we’re "feature-complete", meaning that beta versions will most likely not include new features, but rather bugfixes. Right now we’ve still been implementing new features and the like.