We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 11 Posts
    Hello

I am getting this weird behavior when after loging in to Manager:

When I clik on the ’web’ folder icon, I see a screen within the screen, a sort of recursion.

any clue of the reason?
      • 4,149 Posts
      Couple things:

- There is no alpha-6 yet. Is SVN what you mean?
      - Please state what browser / OS / browser version / PHP version / MySQL version / web server you are running. Otherwise we cannot help you.
        shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
        • 11 Posts
        I downloaded both alpha 4, alpha5, and now the last svn

MODx Revolution 2.0.0-alpha-6 ($LastChangedRevision: 4329 $, $LastChangedDate: 2008-10-15 16:03:51 -0500 (Wed, 15 Oct 2008) $)

-Windows XP SP3
        - Firefox 2.0.17
        - php 4.4.4
        - MySQL 5.0.27
        - Apache 2.2.3
          • 11 Posts
          Also notice that some tabs don’t have their name, like ’mox news’ or ’security notices’.

Here is what I get in IE - 6, same other config.

• 4,149 Posts
            I think your install is corrupted. Try wiping clean and reinstalling clean.

And if you’re using SVN, you need to be building the core transport for certain updates as well.
              shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
              • 11 Posts
              you were right splittingred. thanks

I reinstalled aplha-5.

Is working well now when I click on that icon.

btw, notice that in the upper right corner it still says ’2.0.0-alpha-4’ (instead of alpha-5)