We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 577 Posts
    configure command:
    ’./configure’ ’--enable-so=shared’ ’--enable-shared’ ’--enable-mods-shared=all’ ’--prefix=/usr/local/php5’ ’--mandir=/usr/share/man’ ’--infodir=/usr/share/info’ ’--with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs’ ’--with-ldap=/usr’ ’--with-kerberos=/usr’ ’--enable-cli’ ’--with-zlib-dir=/usr/include’ ’--enable-trans-sid’ ’--with-xml’ ’--enable-exif’ ’--enable-ftp’ ’--enable-mbstring’ ’--enable-mbregex’ ’--enable-dbx’ ’--enable-sockets’ ’--with-iodbc=/usr’ ’--with-curl=/usr/bin’ ’--with-config-file-path=/etc’ ’--sysconfdir=/private/etc’ ’--with-mysql-sock=/tmp/mysql’ ’--with-mysqli=/usr/local/mysql/bin/mysql_config’ ’--with-mysql=/usr/local/mysql’ ’--with-openssl’ ’--with-xmlrpc’ ’--with-xsl=/usr/bin’ ’--without-pear’ ’--with-pgsql=/usr/local/postgresql’ ’--with-pdo-pgsql=/usr/local/postgresql’ ’--with-pdo-mysql=/usr/local/mysql’ ’--with-curlwrappers’ ’--with-openssl-dir=/usr/bin’ ’--with-gd’ ’--with-jpeg-dir=/usr/local/lib’ ’--with-png-dir=/usr/X11R6’ ’--with-ldap’ ’--with-xmlrpc’ ’--with-iconv-dir=/usr’ ’--with-snmp=/usr’ ’--enable-exif’ ’--enable-calendar’ ’--with-bz2=/usr’ ’--enable-debug’ ’--with-freetype-dir=/usr/X11R6s’ ’--with-freetype-dir=/usr/X11R6’ ’--enable-mbstring’ ’--with-xpm-dir=/usr/X11R6’ ’--with-xml’ ’--with-zlib’

mysql
    MySQL Support enabled
    Active Persistent Links 0
    Active Links 0
    Client API version 5.0.67
    MYSQL_MODULE_TYPE external
    MYSQL_SOCKET /tmp/mysql.sock
    MYSQL_INCLUDE -I/usr/local/mysql/include
    MYSQL_LIBS -L/usr/local/mysql/lib -lmysqlclient

Directive Local Value Master Value
    mysql.allow_persistent On On
    mysql.connect_timeout 60 60
    mysql.default_host no value no value
    mysql.default_password no value no value
    mysql.default_port no value no value
    mysql.default_socket no value no value
    mysql.default_user no value no value
    mysql.max_links Unlimited Unlimited
    mysql.max_persistent Unlimited Unlimited
    mysql.trace_mode Off Off

PDO
    PDO support enabled
    PDO drivers sqlite2, sqlite, pgsql, mysql

pdo_mysql
    PDO Driver for MySQL, client library version 5.0.67

pdo_pgsql
    PDO Driver for PostgreSQL enabled
    PostgreSQL(libpq) Version 8.3.4
    Module version 1.0.2
    Revision $Id: pdo_pgsql.c,v 1.7.2.11.2.2 2007/12/31 07:20:10 sebastian Exp $
      Tangent-Warrior smiley
    • Quote from: OpenGeek at Nov 19, 2008, 01:51 AM

AHHP: The only EasyPHP I see hasn’t been updated since late 2006 and uses PHP 5.2.0.  I would suggest looking into using XAMPP, or another WAMP package that is more up to date.

I found out that EasyPHP has problem to install some extensions so i installed WAMP and PDO extensions on it.
      I can run installation but when i press Install button in last step, after a few seconds i see a blank page (http://localhost/setup/index.php?action=install).
      I checked this page HTML source and saw codes below in page:

<b>Warning</b>:  modContext::include(E:/Wamp/www/core/cache/mgr/context.cache.php) [<a href=’function.modContext-include’>function.modContext-include</a>]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in <b>E:\Wamp\www\core\model\modx\modcontext.class.php</b> on line <b>49</b>

<b>Warning</b>:  modContext::include() [<a href=’function.include’>function.include</a>]: Failed opening ’E:/Wamp/www/core/cache/mgr/context.cache.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’.;C:\php5\pear’) in <b>E:\Wamp\www\core\model\modx\modcontext.class.php</b> on line <b>49</b>

I have not core/cache/mgr/context.cache.php file in Revo files (cache folder has only index.html). this file should exist? or MODx gererate it?
        God loves me. 【ツ】

MODX.ir (Persian Support)

Boplo.ir/modx/ (Persian)
        • 577 Posts
        I’m not sure which, but I do have that file.

Here’s my contents of that file.

<?php
        $this->config= array();
        $this->config[’allow_tags_in_post’]= ’1’;
        $this->config[’modRequest.class’]= ’modManagerRequest’;
        $this->resourceMap= array ();
        $this->resourceListing= array ();
        $this->aliasMap= array ();
        $this->documentMap= array ();
        $this->documentListing= & $this->resourceListing;
        $this->eventMap= array (
        );