We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 15 Posts
    Installed alpha-3 successfully. Logged into the manager, created a template and then proceeded to create a new document in the default context - also added a new content type. My first issue started when the templates dropdown on the create doc page did not contain any values and the same goes for the content type. This cumulatively did not allow me to save the doc. In all it seems like any element and or resource properties I’d save are not showing up in other pages which contain that information as children . All Grid controls inside the manager also always contained 0 records.

Below is my environment:
    php 5.1.6
    mysql 5.0.22
    php-mysql 5.1.6
    • Your environment looks a lot like the one in which similar issues were recently reported. Please see http://svn.modxcms.com/jira/browse/MODX-195 for details on the issues in certain configurations involving PHP 5.1.6.
        • 15 Posts
        The solution documented, solved the issue for now I guess on the environment described above. Thanks. However, as a matter of interest the documented solution does not work on the following environment:

Server - CENTOS 4.6, Apache version 2.0.59, MySQL version 5.0.58, PHP 5.1.6-3