We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 138 Posts
    I checkout rev 3890 to test if the links to site_start problem I have with alpha 3 was solved.

In the install process, after hitting the Install button i got a blank page, I tried to reach the manager and I got the same blank page. When i try to reach the root, i got the following:
    [2008-07-28 19:58:18] (FATAL/revolution/index.php) The requested resource has no valid content type specified. RESOURCE: Array ( [id] => [type] => document [contentType] => text/html [pagetitle] => [longtitle] => [description] => [alias] => [link_attributes] => [published] => [pub_date] => 0 [unpub_date] => 0 [parent] => 0 [isfolder] => [introtext] => [content] => [richtext] => 1 [template] => 1 [menuindex] => 0 [searchable] => 1 [cacheable] => 1 [createdby] => 0 [createdon] => 0 [editedby] => 0 [editedon] => 0 [deleted] => [deletedon] => 0 [deletedby] => 0 [publishedon] => 0 [publishedby] => 0 [menutitle] => [donthit] => [haskeywords] => [hasmetatags] => [privateweb] => [privatemgr] => [content_dispo] => 0 [hidemenu] => 0 [class_key] => modDocument [context_key] => [content_type] => 1 ) 

I’m testing this in PHP Version 5.2.2, MySQL 5.0.24a, Apache 2.2.4 and OS X 10.4 . I hope this help to the developers!

cheers

patagonia, argentina
    • Quote from: eemi at Jul 28, 2008, 11:01 PM

I checkout rev 3890 to test if the links to site_start problem I have with alpha 3 was solved.
      These will be marked as resolved if they have been fixed.

Quote from: eemi at Jul 28, 2008, 11:01 PM

In the install process, after hitting the Install button i got a blank page, I tried to reach the manager and I got the same blank page. When i try to reach the root, i got the following:
      [2008-07-28 19:58:18] (FATAL/revolution/index.php) The requested resource has no valid content type specified. RESOURCE: Array ( [id] => [type] => document [contentType] => text/html [pagetitle] => [longtitle] => [description] => [alias] => [link_attributes] => [published] => [pub_date] => 0 [unpub_date] => 0 [parent] => 0 [isfolder] => [introtext] => [content] => [richtext] => 1 [template] => 1 [menuindex] => 0 [searchable] => 1 [cacheable] => 1 [createdby] => 0 [createdon] => 0 [editedby] => 0 [editedon] => 0 [deleted] => [deletedon] => 0 [deletedby] => 0 [publishedon] => 0 [publishedby] => 0 [menutitle] => [donthit] => [haskeywords] => [hasmetatags] => [privateweb] => [privatemgr] => [content_dispo] => 0 [hidemenu] => 0 [class_key] => modDocument [context_key] => [content_type] => 1 ) 

I’m testing this in PHP Version 5.2.2, MySQL 5.0.24a, Apache 2.2.4 and OS X 10.4 . I hope this help to the developers!

cheers
      This is the memory_limit issue; try increasing it to 32M so the install can complete normally. This is also being tracked in JIRA as #MODX-111