We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 138 Posts
    Hello everybody. I’m testing alpha 3 of the Revolution and I tried to create a link in the template using the new tag sintax.
    The code I’m using is really simple
    <a href="[[~1]]">hello</a>

But it seems to be not working as this is rendered as
    <a href="">hello</a>

Is this a know bug?

patagonia, argentina
    • No, and I cannot reproduce this. Can you provide more detail about page #1, your content type settings, and other settings that might involve page #1. Is this set as your site_start? Are you using friendly urls? Your settings make all the difference here, especially if this is site_start since we now make site start equivalent to site_url (similar to how SEO Strict URL plugin does in 0.9.6).
        • 138 Posts
        Quote from: OpenGeek at Jul 27, 2008, 02:59 PM

Can you provide more detail about page #1

About resource #1

• Content type: HTML
        • Content dispositinon: Inline
        • Published: Yes
        • Hide Menu: Unenabled
        • is site_start? Yes
        • Friendly urls? Yes

I’m using the new link syntax in many resources and everything works great, the problem is when I put the link inside a template.

If you need more information, just ask! It’s a pleasure to help you guys
          patagonia, argentina
          • 138 Posts
          Jason, I check if the link works for another resource than the site_start... and the answer is yes.

The problem is when the link is to the site_start, not only in the templates, but also in other resources.
            patagonia, argentina
          • The issue is that site_start is now equal to site_url by default, but also generates relative url’s, so it’s blank. With the appropriate base_href, this works, but it is probably not desirable. I’m considering how to solve it; will probably have it generate as base_href so it’s at least "/".