We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 1,010 Posts
    After adding and installing the tinymce-2.0.9-rc2.transport.zip package a tinymce folder is created in assets/plugins/. A duplicate of this folder (and subfolders + files) now also appears in the /core/ folder.

I can’t imagine this is by design, is it?

• 4,149 Posts
      No, it’s not. It’s a bug in the transporting system, we’re working on it now.

As a side note, the latest TinyMCE for Revolution isn’t, well, stable. It’s got a few bugs in it, and needs work. So don’t be surprised if it does stuff wrong. tongue
        shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
        • 4,149 Posts
        Toby,

I’ve updated the TinyMCE library on wtf.modxcms.com to prevent this error. Feel free to download the new version.
          shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com
          • 1,010 Posts
          As a side note, the latest TinyMCE for Revolution isn’t, well, stable. It’s got a few bugs in it, and needs work. So don’t be surprised if it does stuff wrong.

Thanks, I’m aware of that. I dropped my laptop from a meter high onto a concrete floor yesterday and it’s still working with no visible damage so a few bugs that might stuff up my test content isn’t going to bother me too much smiley