We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 135 Posts
    I wasn’t sure if this was a bug, or something I was doing wrong so I’m posting it here... I originally installed the MODx alpha from SVN (rev 3674) and everything has been working fine. Today I updated to rev 3704 to find that creating resources doesn’t save the content (It saves everything other than what’s in the "Resource Content" box), and instead saves it as "NULL". I can’t seem to save templates either -- it hangs at the "Saving" box and doesn’t ever finish saving. huh

I actually went back a few revisions at a time, and found that it *seems* to have happened somewhere between rev 3675 and 3680... When I upgraded today I did run the installer and it looked like everything went fine, but after I realized the problem I ran a clean install under a different directory. Is anyone else having this problem?

Dev Server: 2GB RAM, Windows XP Pro SP2, running WAMP, Apache 2.2.8, PHP 5.2.5, MySQL 5.0.51a. Let me know if you need any more info!

EDIT: I just upgraded to the latest SVN version and it looks like the problem is fixed. Thanks MODx devs! laugh