We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • Just thought I would check out how 097 was looking and after the install I get this in the manager

configcheck_notok

configcheck_warning configcheck_installer

configcheck_what
    configcheck_installer_msg configcheck_admin

configcheck_warning configcheck_unauthorizedpage_unpublished

configcheck_what
    configcheck_unauthorizedpage_unpublished_msg configcheck_admin

configcheck_warning configcheck_errorpage_unpublished

configcheck_what
    configcheck_errorpage_unpublished_msg configcheck_admin

configcheck_warning configcheck_unauthorizedpage_unavailable

configcheck_what
    configcheck_unauthorizedpage_unavailable_msg configcheck_admin

configcheck_warning configcheck_errorpage_unavailable

configcheck_what
    configcheck_errorpage_unavailable_msg configcheck_admin

configcheck_warning configcheck_images

configcheck_what
    configcheck_images_msg configcheck_admin

I tried the forum search but most was related to the SVN
      Ross Sivills - MD AugmentBLU Edinburgh, Scotland UK
      AugmentBLU - MODX Partner

BLUcart - MODX Revolution E-Commerce & Shopping Cart
    • Can you provide information about your environment? And did you select a different language than english? The alpha does not have translations available yet. There really is nothing wrong here (other than it does not appear to be showing the language strings, but rather the keys instead); these are just warnings describing things that are missing in the clean installation. Adding documents and changing configuration settings will make these configuration checks go away. Also, see http://svn.modxcms.com/jira/browse/MODX-102 for more information on language string issues that might be related to those keys being presented instead of the actual English words/phrases.
      • yeah most of the errors are gone now... just says the images folder is not writable. I don’t actually know where the images folder is as the folder structure is very different.
          Ross Sivills - MD AugmentBLU Edinburgh, Scotland UK
          AugmentBLU - MODX Partner

BLUcart - MODX Revolution E-Commerce & Shopping Cart
          • 4,149 Posts
          Quote from: rossco at Apr 30, 2008, 04:51 PM

yeah most of the errors are gone now... just says the images folder is not writable. I don’t actually know where the images folder is as the folder structure is very different.

Yeah, that error message is actually legacy and needs to be removed. See:

http://svn.modxcms.com/jira/browse/MODX-106
            shaun mccormick | bigcommerce mgr of software engineering, former modx co-architect | github | splittingred.com