We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 332 Posts
    Sorry if this is a forbidden question to ask grin

I have played with the 0.9.7 SVN a bit, and the prospect of having a new project built directly from 0.9.7 excites me every time. Reality is that client wants the site up ASAP and that it will initiate upgrades on their own, however, because the 0.9.7 is a milestone update for Modx, as a result I bend a bit, saying that if the site is to be build in current version, I will then throw in a free upgrade for the 0.9.7 - I hope that is not 10 free hours of my time. wink
    • If the client needs a site up immediately, definitely get the latest 096x release.
        Ryan Thrash, MODX Co-Founder
        Follow me on Twitter at @rthrash or catch my occasional unofficial thoughts at thrash.me
        • 32 Posts
        Quote from: chinesedream at Feb 14, 2008, 08:35 PM

Sorry if this is a forbidden question to ask grin

I have played with the 0.9.7 SVN a bit, and the prospect of having a new project built directly from 0.9.7 excites me every time. Reality is that client wants the site up ASAP and that it will initiate upgrades on their own, however, because the 0.9.7 is a milestone update for Modx, as a result I bend a bit, saying that if the site is to be build in current version, I will then throw in a free upgrade for the 0.9.7 - I hope that is not 10 free hours of my time. wink

Read another similar post here:
        http://modxcms.com/forums/index.php/topic,21260.msg137282.html
          • 32 Posts
          How things going into Beta progress? any idea when will be Beta out, in the next 2,3 or 4 months?
            • 4,205 Posts
            You can download a pre-beta pre-alpha. Click on the "development" link in rthrash’s signature to learn how to do it.
              [font=Verdana]Shane Sponagle | [wiki] Snippet Call Anatomy | MODx Developer Blog | [nettuts] Working With a Content Management Framework: MODx

Something is happening here, but you don't know what it is.
              Do you, Mr. Jones? - [bob dylan]
              • 7,075 Posts
              Actually it’s an alpha tongue

Public alpha is near, so that we can move forward and build a nice beta smiley

Check out : MODx 0.9.7-alpha Development and Testing from SVN
                .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id