We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 24,544 Posts
    I just downloaded the latest revision and have been playing with getting SPForm working in 0.9.7.

I was able to to it, but only by hard-coding all the links. The MODx config and .htaccess are the same as my 0.9.6 site (both on localhost) where the FURLs work fine. On the 0.9.7 site, I can’t access the pages by name in links or directly in the browser.

Before wrestling with this further, I though I’d ask if FURLs work yet in 0.9.7.

[Solved] Doh! I had the new link syntax in 0.9.7 half right.

For others:
    Wrong: <a href="[[~22~]]">Linkname</a>
    Right: <a href="[[~22]]">Linkname</a>

Bob

Did I help you? Buy me a beer
      Get my Book: MODX:The Official Guide
      MODX info for everyone: http://bobsguides.com/modx.html
      My MODX Extras
      Bob's Guides is now hosted at A2 MODX Hosting
    • Yes they work, or at least did last I tested. But they have changed slightly, as they are now driven by content types, which define there own FURL extension, and you can also define a default extension for "containers", e.g. ’/’ or ’/index.html’, though atm that is limited to HTML content types. [NOTE: a new content types/extensions editor is on the to do list]

There is also no longer multiple ways to access the same content; each strictly defines one accessible URL. And the start_page always goes to the site_url.