We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
  • If "Apache has stopped working", I’m not sure there is anything I can do to help.
      • 69 Posts
      I understand that you can not help me if "Apache has stopped working",
      but it is one consequence of one cause, and Apache works very well without the cause.

My theory is that the cause for the "Apache has stopped working" was produced why:
      $xpdo->setPackage('ecuadormycountryta', XPDO_CORE_PATH . '_model/');
      o of

is not working...

Would you please help me with some ideas about why the setPackage is not working correctly?

• If Apache is stopping because of ANY code in xPDO, then you likely have a bug in your environment, e.g. MySQL client and server don’t match or any other number of problems that have occurred in various combinations of PHP’s PDO drivers and MySQL. Without detailed information about your server and configuration, I wouldn’t know where to point you though, unless you are running PHP 5.1.6 (or a similar release) by chance.
          • 69 Posts
          Thanks for your reply,

My php release is:
          inside xampp 1.7.2 for windows vista.

As well I send 4 jpg’s files with the phpinfo

• 69 Posts
            At this point, I will have to abandon my initial idea to use xpdo to manage my database from MODx Evolution 1.0.2 because xpdo is not working for xampp 1.7.2 for windows.

I will be using dbapi to manage my own database, and I will wait until Revolution is GA to work with it.

huh
            • Quote from: fran2008 at Mar 15, 2010, 02:00 PM

At this point, I will have to abandon my initial idea to use xpdo to manage my database from MODx Evolution 1.0.2 because xpdo is not working for xampp 1.7.2 for windows.

I will be using dbapi to manage my own database, and I will wait until Revolution is GA to work with it.

huh
              Your images didn’t provide enough data, but I imagine it has to do with XAMPP issues regarding PDO configuration. Several folks have had these problems on Windows and had to get a different dll or something.
                • 69 Posts
                thanks,
                OpenGeek

I will be searching the bugs about xmapp 1.7.2 with PDO although I have used PDO without xpdo and i have not had problems.
                The last option will be to use xampp to linux.

I will be inform about the results for everybody