We launched new forums in March 2019—join us there. In a hurry for help with your website? Get Help Now!
    • 7,075 Posts
    While I am here... I plan to use FDM for a production website but if xFDM works fine I might as well think future-proof : would you say xFDM is ready for prod ?
      .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id
      • 415 Posts
      Really not, I repeat that this part of code is just a sample use of xPDO, this code isn’t stable and is just an example, so:

1 : fdm is only a big bug.
      2 : this code is NOT xFDM
      3 : xFDM will be released when it will be fully tested, I don’t want repeat the error I made with fdm, even if it was uploaded in the development section.

So if you need quickly a solution, the best things you have to do is to find an other way (quickedit, the manager with restrictions, ...), sorry sad.

NB: Please don’t post other message about (x)fdm here.
        MODx Sites & Prestations: http://dp-site.fr [Last MODx Site]
        MODx Repository: [HOME] [MetaTagsExtra] / Current Dev: [xFDM]
        • 589 Posts
        Quote from: Soda at Apr 01, 2008, 07:11 AM

Really not, I repeat that this part of code is just a sample use of xPDO, this code isn’t stable and is just an example, so:
        1 : fdm is only a big bug.

Hey, don’t tell that to my few frontend editing sites - they could decide to stop working! tongue

So if you need quickly a solution, the best things you have to do is to find an other way (quickedit, the manager with restrictions, ...), sorry sad.

Sadly, sometimes users are just not up to it.

BTW, I’m happy with FDM 0.1b with a couple of fixes from 21-pages long thread, thanks.
          • 7,075 Posts
          Sorry Soda, I didn’t mean to hack the thread

I’ll ask a moderator to split & move
            .: COO - Commerce Guys - Community Driven Innovation :.

MODx est l'outil id